Friday, August 2, 2013

Daddy's love

Hello everyone! Tonight i have a layout to share that i created today. I want to enter this layout over at Sketchbook365 for their August sketch challenge(sketch below). And over at Use Your Words for their August 1st challenge- "Moment". I used this photo of my hubby and my daughter.

-Here's my layout- 

Here is the sketch
Here are some of my close up
I used MME paper for the background and the rest of the papers are by 7 dots studio.
I used forest thickers by american crafts and burlap alphas by little yellow bicycle for my title. and i added some sequins and small hearts and butterflies from my stash

Thank you for stopping by! Have a good one!




14 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! The layers are so fabulous! You rocked the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page is so stunning, and I love your layering! Thanks for joining us at UYW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet page. Love the sketch and all the layering you did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout! Adorable photo. Love all of the papers you chose, and the burlap. So glad you shared with us at Use Your Words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favorite layouts! I love the sequins, layering and mixed titles and adorable photo!! Thanks for playing at UYW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love all the layering! Thanks for joining us at UYW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful page!!!
    I love the photo and the layers you used!!!
    Thank you for joining us at UYW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful layout and a moment so worth capturing - thanks for joining in at UYW :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful page. Love all the layers. Thanks for playing at Use your Word.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your layering and the colors of your page! Thanks so much for playing with us at UYW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job with the sketch and challenge, excellent choice of papers! Thanks for joining us at UYW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. An absolutely beautiful page and picture! Wonderful job!! So glad you joined in over at Use Your Words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All those layers in your layout are just awesome! Great job!! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Words :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous! I love all the layers and framing! Great job on the challenges. Thanks for joining us at UYW!

    ReplyDelete