Thursday, August 8, 2013

Summer afternoon

Hello everyone! Today i have a layout to share that i just finished. I want to enter this one over at Sketch With Color for their August 1st challenge. I used their sketch and color palette(below). Then i also want to enter this over at Red Carpet Studio for their challenge #48-"Lilo and Stitch", the challenge is to create a layout using real or faux stitching. This is my summer photo 2 years ago. I had so much fun making this layout! Hope you like it!

-Here's my layout-
Here is their sketch and color palette
Here are some of my close up
I used Amy tangerine corrugated thickers and recollections letter stickers for my title. and i used bubble wrap to stamped the background with acrylic purple paint, then added some misting using heidi swapp black velvet color shine and i also added some sequins and small butterflies. I used a white cardstock for the background paper and black cardstock to frame the photo and the rest of the papers are from basicgrey.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a good one!



7 comments:

  1. What a fun page! Love all those circles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful layout Joefil!!!! Great job with the sketch and stitching! Thanks for playing along with RCS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the sketch and color scheme! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your page! love your interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page. I like how you used elements to add the colors. Thanks for joining us at Sketches with color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout! Thank you for joining us at Sketch with Color.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page! Love the masking and sequins. Thanks for playing along with both the sketch and color challenges at SWC!

    ReplyDelete