Monday, August 19, 2013

Playing piano

Hello Scrappers! Happy Monday! Today is the reveal of my layout for over at Scrap our Stash for our August 15th sketch challenge. Head over there and join the fun and see more DT's inspiring work! You have until the 29th to play and have a chance to be in a top 3 or to be a lucky winner of our monthly prize!

-Here's my layout-
"I had this photo of my daughter that I really wanted to scrap for a long time but I just could not find the right design for a layout.  When I saw this month's sketch, I know this is the right one! I love how it turned out.
I used Basic Grey papers, the tags and the bingo card are from my stash, and the bubble speech is from Recollections.  I also added some splatters to the page with Heidi Swapps Black Velvet and Primrose Color Shine."
Here is the sketch
Here is the close up of my title

Have a happy Scrappy day!


4 comments:

  1. Joefil, I love your layout and the way you used the sketch. Great take on the colors. Great details - just "amazing."

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute layout Joefil. I love the layers and the colours and that is one cute photo....

    ReplyDelete