Monday, August 5, 2013

Daddy's little angel

Hello everyone! I have a layout to share that i just created today! This layout is for My Creative Sketches for their July sketch challenge (sketch below). I used my husband photo and daughter, this photo was taken 5 yrs. ago.

-Here's my layout-

Here is the sketch
Here are some of my close up
i  used different kinds of papers, from prima, basicgrey,7 dots studio and graphic 45, then distress the edges and used the tim holts tea dye distress ink. I also added lots of flowers from recollections and some from my stash, then added say it in pearls swirl by prima, then the wood veneers numbers and the word little in my title is from studio calico. Then the little angel is also by prima.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!



1 comment:

  1. Aww...this is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at MCS!

    ReplyDelete