Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Lazy days

Hello everyone! Here i am again sharing this layout i created last night for two challenges. First is over at ScrapMuch? for their sketch-y friday (sketch below). Then over at Frosted Designs for their blog hop Quote. Here is the quote "It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all" Laura Ingalls Wilder. I used this picture of my daughter and her cousin from last summer.

-Here is my layout-
Here is the sketch
here is my close up title using thickers by american crafts. I used me and my big ideas summer papers, i also used chipboard and buttons to make my banner.
here is the quote that i wrote on the page


Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!


4 comments:

  1. Super sweet, great ćolours and details! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout. Love the colors you chose and the way you incorporated the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww.....what a sweet layout. All of it just compliments that sweet photo so well. Love your little banner too. Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love that pic!!!!! Great banner and great journalling ... love your paper choices too! Just a fabulous layout all round! So glad to have you joining in our ScrapMuch? challenges!

    ReplyDelete