Wednesday, July 3, 2013

All smiles

Hello Scrappers! How's everybody! Today i have a layout i want to share that i created last night for two challenges, First over at Life, Paper,Scrapbook for their June color challenge. Second over at Scrap Your Story for their challenge #18: Shake it like a Polaroid Picture!. I used my daughter's photo when she was just a baby. Enjoy! Hope you like it!

-Here is my layout-
Here is the color challenge
Here are some of my close up details
I used white cardstock for the background, splatters some heidi swapp color shine, add some stamping, washi tape, and some thread.
here is my title using dear lizzy thickers by american crafts..

Thank you for stopping! Have a great day!




5 comments:

  1. This is so precious...perfect balance of colors! And she is so precious! I'm a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FAB-U-LOUS!!!! Wonderful choice of colors, papers, and all these different techniques!!!!
    Thanks for joining us at SYS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinkin' awesome. The splatters and color shine really took it to a new level. Thanks for joining us at SYS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! I love the colors your emphasized for the color challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at life.paper.scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout :) thanks for playing along with us at LPS !!!!

    ReplyDelete