Friday, March 20, 2015

Shine/ Scrap Our Stash DT Reveal

Hello scrappy friends
It's been a busy week for me and I haven't done some scrapping for a week! So, today I have a layout to share with you that I created for Scrap Our Stash challenge #24 and inspired by the sketch below and you must include GOLD embellishments! I hope you get inspired and play along with us!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
-Here is the sketch-
 
-Here are some of my close up-
 
-Products used-
Patterned papers: DCWV & Recollections
Cardstock: Core'dinations
Enamel dots: Teresa Collins
Stencil: The crafters workshop
Gold rub-ons: Teresa Collins
Punch: Martha Stewart (doily lace edge punch) & American Crafts (scallop punch)
Miscellaneous: Molding paste, gold sequins
 
Don't forget to play along, you have till the end of the month to upload your layout!
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment