Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Memories

Hello scrappy friends
How are you! Today I have a layout to share with you that I just created inspired by the March mood board over at Scrap Around The World. I had so fun creating this layout using different kinds of mixed media, I was inspired by the color and string on the mood board. In this layout I used photo of my daughter. I hope you like it!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
-Here is the mood board of SATW-
 
-Here are some of my close-

 
-Products used-
Cardstock: Colorbok
Patterned papers: Kaiser craft
Washi tape: American crafts
Stamps: bo bunny & 7gypsies
Distress ink: Tim Holtz (broken china)
Chalkboard frame: MME (cut in half)
Word stickers: studio g & K&company
Mist: Heidi Swapp color shine (teal & mustard) & Dylusions (lemon zest)
Miscellaneous: Stencil, watercolor, gesso, flowers, sequins, buttons & dry wall tape
 
That's it for now!
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
 
 



 

6 comments:

  1. You have an outstanding job with this layout! Love the colours! Thank you for playing along with us this month at Scrap Around the World!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Love your background and the composition of this is fabulous! Great take on our Mood Board! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful <3 thank you for playing along with us at scrap around the world <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your layout is stunning! Thanks so much for sharing with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful page, I love it! Thank you for joining our challenge at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful take on the inspiration pic! Love the blues and yellows and textures and that sweet photo and... Well, I just love it all! Wow!

    ReplyDelete