Friday, March 6, 2015

Happy/ Scrap Our Stash DT Reveal

Hello scrappy friends
How are you today! I am sharing this layout I created for Scrap Our Stash challenge #24, we have another fun challenge for you to enjoy! I hope my layout will inspire you and play along with us!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
-Here is the challenge-
I used: S-Stencil, T-Tag, E- Enamel dots, N- Numbers, C- Cork, I- Inkadinkado stamps, L- Layers of papers
 
-Here are some of my close up-
 
-Products used-
 
Patterned papers: Kaisercraft & American crafts
Cork: Studio Calico
Epoxy stickers: Hiedi Swapp
Stamps: Inkadinkado
Distress ink: Tim Holtz (worn lipstick)
Enamel dots: Recollections
Miscellaneous: flowers, watercolor, molding paste & stencil
 
Click HERE for this challenge! You have until the end of the month to upload your layout!
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a good day!
 

 

2 comments:

  1. It has been sooooo long since I visited your blog :( I am sorry :( So many blogs to visit so little time. Every time I come here there is so much eye candy :D
    This is such a delicate layout and that is the cutest photo. Love the background. Not overpowering. Lovely Joefil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Val your so sweet! Thank you so much for visiting really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete