Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Amazing you/ 123 Get Scrappy DT Reveal

Hello scrappy friends
Today I am sharing a layout I created for 123 Get Scrappy challenge #20, we have another bingo fun challenge for you to enjoy this month! I hope you get inspire and play along with us!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
-Here is the board-
 
I used the third row down: Feathers, the word AMAZING, and use of paper punch
 
-Here are some of my close up-
 
-Products used-
Cardstock: Colorbok
Flowers: Prima
Distress ink: Tim Holtz (peeled paint)
Stamps: Prima, 7gypsies, bo bunny and Hiedi Swapp
Alpha stickers: American crafts remarks
Rub-ons: Tim Holtz
Paper Punch: Martha Stewart (doily lace edge punch)
Miscellaneous: Patterned papers, feathers, watercolor, India ink & sequins
 
Don't forget to play along! You have until the end of the month to upload your layout!
 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a good day!

2 comments: