Monday, September 18, 2017

Together is the best place

Hello scrappy friends
How are you? Here I am again sharing another page I just finished for Paper Issues Try It Tuesday
challenge. I hope my page inspire you!

-Here's my layout-




-Here are some of my close up-
I fussy cut a bunch of flowers from a paper pad that I just purchased at hobby lobby by (me and my big ideas). I love this watercolor flowers. for my title I used clear sticker words also from (me and my big ideas) the arrow and hearts are also in the same sticker book.
for the circles in my background I used circles stamp and dip it in Heidi Swapp color shine and watercolors, I also dip a lid of the color shine and lid of a washi tape container. Lastly I added enamel dots from my stash.

That's it for now
Happy scrapping xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment