Thursday, September 14, 2017

Love you

Hello scrappy friends
How are you? Today I am sharing another layout I just finished for Paper Issues add it up challenge. And I  came up with 199 points, Yay! I used "oh my heart" collection and some of the "turn the page" collection of pink paislee by Paige Evans. In this layout I used photos of my daughter from years ago. I hope my page inspire you!

-Here is my layout-

-Here are some of my close up-
I started with white cardstock and paint my background using Heidi Swapp raspberry pink paint and I hand cut every letters in my word title' love you' and hand stitched every letter .
and then I hand written the words 'to the moon and back' with black pen, then added ephemera, wood veneers, puffy stickers, fussy cut butterflies, chipboards, washi tape in the bottom of the page, I also added some heart stamping, sequins and stencil small heart with paint and outlined them with black pen. And lastly I added Heidi Swapp gold color shine.


That's it for now
Happy scrapping xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment