Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Always lovely

Hello scrappy friends
How are you today? I have another page want to share with you that I just created. I love how this page turned out with this fringe heart, using dear Lizzy lovely day collection. I hope my page inspire you!

-Here's my layout-

-Here are some of my close up-
I started with white cardstock and cut a heart shape in my silhouette machine and started cutting papers with my fringe scissors and layers them behind the heart cut file then I hand stitched around the heart.
and then I layered my photo with some of the cut outs from the papers and added a flower sticker and some sticker labels, then I added watercolors behind my photo with packaging technique and splatters some of them. I also added a cluster on the left side of the heart I fussy cut the balloon and the ampersand and a flower. and lastly I added hearts sequins.

That's it for now
Happy scrapping xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment