Monday, April 11, 2016

Our little Darling/ Lets Get Sketchy DT Reveal

Hello scrappy friends
Good morning and happy Monday! Today I have a new layout to share with you that I created for Lets Get Sketchy April week 2. Another fabulous sketch by Brenshevia, In this page I used photo of my daughter when she was a baby. I hope my page inspire you and come play along with us!

-Here's my layout-


-Here is the sketch-

-Here are some of my close up-
 I used papers from Pebbles by Jen Hadfield, and I layered some papers behind my photo. I love this collection its pretty and i love the flowers, so I fussy cut the flowers. and then i cut the circles in my silhouette machine. And also added some sewing thread to add some texture on my page.
 the title is from Teresa Collins alpha stickers and Amy Tangerine thickers and also added some enamel dots from paper studio and sequins from my stash, the last thing I added is some color shine by Heidi Swapp

That's it for now
Have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment