Tuesday, April 26, 2016

My lovely girl

Hello scrappy friends
Today I'm sharing another layout I was inspired at Stuck?!Sketches, another beautiful sketch by Laura. I was happy I got to finished this one on time to enter before the challenge end. In this page I used my daughter's photo in black & white using my mind's eye on trend 2 collection love this papers with gold foiling. I hope you like it!

-Here's my layout-

-Here is the sketch-

-Here are some of my close up-



That's it for now

Your comments are truly appreciated :)

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful, love the stitching areas so awesome! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you embellished this one! AWESOME! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stitching and all the lovely embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable girl! Love your choice of papers! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!! And I love the layout that is up on LGS today!! Great colors!!

    ReplyDelete