Saturday, April 16, 2016

Anchor away

Hello scrappy friends
How are you! Today I'm sharing my latest layout I made inspired by Laura Whitaker beautiful sketch over at Stuck?!Sketches April 1st sketch challenge. In this layout I used photo of my daughter driving a boat during our vacation few years ago at Couer'd'alene lake Idaho. I hope you like my page!

-Here's my layout-

-Here is the sketch-

-Here are some of my close up-
  I've used  simple stories I Am collection in this page along with some die-cuts from dcwv, but the background paper is from my stash i forgot the manufacturer. then I added some enamel dots from paper studio and I outlined them with my black pen, also added a little bit of washi tape the pink stripe on top where the title is, and then splatters some teal color shine by heidi swapp.
 I'm so excited I'm using my sewing machine on my scrapbooking theses days, I sewed around the page and also the picture frame. My black title is from american crafts remarks alpha stickers and the teal one is from the I Am collection alpha stickers.

That's it for now

Your comments are truly appreciated :) Have a Great day!


4 comments:

  1. So pretty, always a huge fan of your art! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layering in this one! May it be paper layers or embellishment layering, you are on fire! ;) Thanks for being part of the inspiration over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! The sewing is awesome and all the layers too!
    Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your work, gorgeous page. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete