Monday, October 20, 2014

Hello lil' darling/ Scrap Our Stash DT Reveal

Hello Scrappy friends
Happy Monday! I hope your weekend is good! Today I have a layout to share with you for our October sketch challenge #19 along with the color palette below, over at Scrap Our Stash. In this challenge I used more than four colors on the color palette. I hope you get inspired and play along with us!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
-Here is the sketch-
 
I used Royal blue, bright cobalt, misted yellow, aurora red, aluminum and a little bit of radiant orchid.
 
Here are some of my close up details
 
-Products used-
 
Cardstock: Colorbok
Patterned papers: American crafts, Recollections
Arrows: American crafts
Bow: Recollections
Word stickers: Cosmo cricket
Alphas: American crafts
Miscellaneous: Watercolor, tags, string, sequins, and flowers
 
Click HERE for this challenge
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment