Saturday, October 11, 2014

Dream

Hello scrappy friends
How's your day! Today I have a layout to share with you inspired by the sketch challenge over at C'est Magnifique for their October sketch. In this layout I used my daughter's photo playing dress up, she love girly stuff :). I hope you like it!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
Here is the sketch
Here are some of my close up details
I started with the prima paper for my background, then I added some stenciling with modeling paste and added strips of papers behind the photo and added some gesso to it and also mesh tape and distress the papers and inked them with Tim Holtz distress ink vintage photo. And also added some random stamping and watercolors, and also I stamped the stiches stamp around the page.
And I added prima flowers and recollections flowers, for my title I used glitter stickers by Glitz & Glitter and last things I added are some sequins from my stash and some misting by Heidi Swapp
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! Beautiful colors and details! Thanks so much for joining us at C'est Magnifique!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet layout! Love your flower clusters. Thanks for joining us at C'est Magnifique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Layout! Love the layers and flower clusters! Thanks for joining us at C'est Magnifique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful take on the sketch! Love your flower clusters! Thank you for playing with us at C´est Magnifique! Hugs from Ulrika!

    ReplyDelete