Friday, October 10, 2014

Fun summer/ 123 Get Scrappy DT Reveal

Hello Scrappy friends
Happy Friday! Today I have a layout to share with you that I created for the new challenge of this month over at 123 Get Scrappy. I hope you get inspired and play along with us!
 
-Here my layout-
 
I used the first row down: Pink, Polka dots, Popsicle
 
 
Here are some of my close up
 
Products used
Cardstock: Colorbok
Patterned papers: American crafts
Sequins: Doodlebug
Enamel dots: Recollections
Alpha stickers: MME
Autocollants stickers: Me & My Big Ideas
Miscellaneous: popsicle, arrows, watercolors, doily, stencil
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
 
 


 

4 comments:

  1. Super cute layout! Love the splashes of color and darling photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really gorgeous....your bg is AWESOME...love the subtle masking & color splashes & the sequins look sooo perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete