Tuesday, July 4, 2017

I love summer vacation

Hello scrappy friends
Happy 4th America! I'm here today sharing with you a summery page I just created inspired by the sketch over at Stuck?!Sketches July 1st sketch challenge. I used my photo from three years ago summer vacation, using "summer fun" collection by echo park. I hope you like it!

-Here's my layout-



-Here is the fabulous sketch-


-Here are some of my close up-
I started with white cardstock and cut a free cut file from Paper Issues for my title in my cameo machine and I added patterned paper behind the cut file and I also outlined the cut file with my black pen.
then I added some clusters of flowers that I fussy cut, some flower stickers and words stickers from the same collection. The swimsuit 3x3 cut outs next to my photo is also from the same collection that I hand stitched around the swimsuit. I also added some blue watercolor behind my photo but can't hardly see it, I can't get a good photo of my page.
Lastly I added splatters using Heidi Swapp 'ocean' color shine, enamel dots and sequins.

That's it for now

Your comments are truly appreciated
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Great page, love the stitching details, pretty colour sand summery vibe! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely summery page, I love the addition of the little swimsuit. Lots of fun. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete