Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Hello summer/ Creative Scrappers DT Reveal

Hello scrappy friends
How are you today? I am here again sharing my layout for Creative Scrappers sketch 308. In this layout I used 'summer fun' collection by echo park. I hope my page inspire you and come play along with us!

-Here is my layout-

-Here is the fabulous sketch-

-Here are some of my close up-
I started with white cardstock for my background, and added patterned paper in the left side, and I added a strip of  dark pink washi  tape with words in the middle of the page. and then I used a stencil behind my photo for my sun rays and I color them with wild honey distress ink from Tim Holtz and I hand stitched around them, I also added layer of papers and doily behind the photo.

For my title I used words stickers from the same collection and all the clusters of embellishments.

Thank you for stopping by! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment