Monday, March 13, 2017

Summer fun/ Creative Scrappers DT Reveal

Hello scrappy friends
How are you? Today I'm sharing another page for this month sketch at Creative Scrappers sketch 304. I used photos of my daughter playing with cousins in the pool from few years back. I hope my page will inspire you and come play along with us!

-Here's my layout-

-Here is the fabulous sketch-
I used summer day dreams collection by photo play and it's perfect to highlight my photos. And then layered 4 6x6 paper pads and machine stitched them,

-Here are some of my close up-
And also layered a pinwheel sticker from the collection sheets on top of the flower from my stash and then I also added sewing thread behind the flower
also added puffy yellow flower stickers, and a puffy starfish are from pebbles, a watermelon sticker is from the collection sheets, then again I added sewing thread behind the flower that I fussy cut from my stash.
I love love this big sunglasses sticker from the same collection, I added pop dots for dimensions.  and the words stickers is from Tim Holtz. My title is also from the same collection that I cut out from the 4x4 card and then I outlined every letter with my black pen, but I don't like how it turned out, so I added another layer of "summer" word sticker with pop dots, I think I like it better. lastly I added sequins and splatters black ink .

That's it for now!
Happy scrapping! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment