Tuesday, March 21, 2017

My lucky star

Hello scrappy friends
How are you? I am here again sharing another page I just created inspired by the sketch over at Let's Get Sketchy March 15th sketch challenge. in this page I used on trend 2 collection, and a photo of my daughter. I am also going to enter this on Paper Issues spring crop challenge for the word lucky. I hope my page will inspire you to create!

-Here's my layout-

-Here is the sketch-


-Here are some of my close up-
For my title I used amy tangerine word thickers for the "lucky" and the rest is also a thickers from my stash, I layered some ephemera pieces from the collection and I hand stitched around the star, lastly I added gold star from cute girl collection.

That's it for now

Your comments are truly appreciated :)

7 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Joefil! LOVE EVERYTHING and that sweet face too! Thanks for joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Joefil, I love the stitches around the star...Thanks for joining us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done, thank you so much for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely & photo is cute thanks for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful photo. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors and stitch.Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!Such a beautiful page!Thank you for joining us at LGS !

    ReplyDelete