Friday, January 20, 2017

My sweet little darling

Hello scrappy friends
I have another layout to share with you that I just created inspired by the sketch over at Stuck?!Sketches January 15th sketch challenge. I used another old stash papers and embellishments, for this month I challenge my self to only use my old stash. and this is also the old photo of my daughter when she was just a baby. I'm really happy how this page turned out and always love Laura's sketch, her sketch always gives me a motivation to scrap :) I hope you like it too!

-Here's my layout-

-Here is the sketch-

-Here are some of my close up-
I added that old ribbon from recollection and a gold foil word sticker from Maggie Holmes. Then added some watercolors behind all the layers of papers and splatters some on the page.

All the flowers I added and fussy cut is from the yes please collection by Amy Tangerine. I also added the pink frame on top of my photo by crate paper then added some yellow sequins and enamel dots from the paper studio, the cardstock word sticker is from me and my big ideas.

My title is from different collection and I machine stitched them all.


That's it for now

Your comments are truly appreciated


4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet wee Bubba and a very pretty page to enhance her photo. Love the floral embellies peeking out. Thanks for joining in at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great, love those bright pics and fab layers! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, what a sweet layout. Love the soft colors and that cute photo. Thank you so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling is the perfect title! Love all your layers with those sweet florals peeking out, and the stitching looks fab! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete