Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Beautiful

Hello scrappy friends
How are you? Today I'm sharing another layout I just created. I was inspired with this flowers when I was cleaning up my old stash of papers, then I finally decided to make a layout, I used all old stash with my new photo, I also hand stitched the big flowers. And I am happy how it turned out. I hope my page will inspire you to use old stash.

 -Here's my layout-

-Here are some of my close up-

The title is a clear sticker from Maggie Holmes that I stick on a piece of paper and fussy cut. I also fussy cut the rest of the flowers that I did not stitched.

And then added this flair button form my stash and added sewing thread behind it. to finish my layout I added some brown sequins and black Heidi Swapp color shine for splatters.


That's it for now
Thanks for stopping by! Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment