Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Love

Hello scrappy friends
How are you? Today I'm sharing my layout I just finished. I have never done a layout with out a sketch for a long long time, so here it is! I challenge my self to use old stuff from my stash and i saw  this quote on Pinterest so i decided to cut it in my silhouette machine and i'm happy how it turned out.The quote says: I know a girl, she puts the color inside of my world. I was actually  inspired by Missy Whidden on you tube when i saw her video.The paper collection i used is the neapolitan collection that i got from michaels store years ago. I hope you like it and get inspired to use your old stuff.

-Here's my layout-

-Here are some of my close up-

 I also added some watercolors behind my photo, sequins and stitching. the frame is from simple stories and the rest is all from the same paper collection, i fussy cut the flowers and balloons that i clusters on the left side corner.


Thanks for stopping by
Happy scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment