Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Fall display

Hello scrappy friends
How are you today! Happy fall I'd say, My page for today is about fall inspired by the sketch challenge over at Stuck?!Sketches for their October 1st. I created this page using my photo and my daughter from two years ago in Bellagio hotel fall display her in town. I used carta bella autumn day paper collection.

-Here's my layout-

-Here is the sketch-

-Here are some of my close up-

I also added some stitching using orange embroidery thread, and i fussy cut most of my leaves embellishments from the paper. And the circle behind my photos is a cut file.
 I also added some orange sequins from my stash and orange sewing thread that i tuck in behind that pumpkin and behind my daughter's photo, i also fussy cut that three pumpkin and added pop dots for dimensions. I also added some stickers.

Thanks for stopping!
Your comments are truly appreciated



8 comments:

  1. fantastic-love the add of the orange floss (I'm too scared to try it myself)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, I live the autumn tones. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic colors! I love the stitched edges and your gorgeous clusters! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - those Autumnal colours really pop off the page - an inspired interpretation of the challenge. Thanks for joining in with Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the autumn colors! Makes me feel warm and cozy:)Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful fall page, gorgeous layering as always! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful fall page and I love the fussy cut leaves! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous layout. I really like the way you cut the main background sheet - very clever! Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete