Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas eve/ Stuck DT Reveal

Hello everyone!
I'ts the 15th of December, i can't believe that 10 more days before Christmas! times flies by. And, today i have a Christmas layout to share with you guys for the reveal of  Stuck?!Sketches for the December 15th sketch challenge (sketch below). In this challenge i used our family Christmas photo from last year.


-Here's my layout-
Here are our Fabulous sponsor
Here are some of my close up
I used recollections Christmas papers, and distress the edges and tore some of them to make a border on top of my page, the circles die-cut is from making memories, i also added some stamping into the background, then added some heidi swapp mint green color shine to splatters, and some confetti stars from my stash.
 And i fussy cut this little christmas tree in the same paper pad collection, i love the color and embossed texture on it, and i just added a green rhinestone on top.

I hope i inspire you, come join us for more inspiration and great prizes!
Click HERE

Thank you for stopping by! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!







1 comment: