Thursday, December 5, 2013

Beautiful smile

Hello everyone!
Here i am again for another layout today to share with you guys, I created this layout last night for My Creative Sketches for their November sketch challenge (sketch below). I used this photos of my daughter when she was two years old.

-Here's my layout-
Here is the sketch
Here are my close up
I used american crafts papers, the wood button is by recollections, the title is by my minds eye die cut stickers. And i hand stitched the circle using american crafts pink twine.
the pink flowers is by recollections and the birds, i also added some leaves that i punched, the wood scallop frame with the small photo is by studio calico, then i used tim holts ranger victorian velvet distress ink around the edges of the wood frame, and the edges of birds and all the papers.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!




3 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout excellent use of the sketch. Thank you for joining the My Creative Scrapbook sketch challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a precious layout!! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining the fun at My Creative Sketches.

    ReplyDelete