Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Sweet dreams

Hello everyone! Today i have another layout to share, I created this layout last night for two challenges, first over at Creative Scrappers for their sketch challenge #253 (sketch below) i love this sketch! then over at Twisted Tuesday for their challenge#62 and the twist is 'Anything Goes'!. I used the picture of my daughter when she was just three months old.

-Here's my layout-
Here is the sketch
Here are some of my close up
I used papers, the my girl collection by american crafts, the tiny text stickers is by cosmo cricket, i also added star confetti from studio calico, then small butterflies that i punched and lastly added some gold sequins.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!



7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful page Joefil and what a cutie your little girl is. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout for such an adorable picture! Thank you for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My goodness this is an adorable layout! The colours and your interpretation of the sketch is wonderful! What a great memory to capture! Thanks for joining us over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this sketch the other day. I must say you definitely ROCKED it. Love the colors and that adorable picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout!!! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! I adore this layout! It is scrapped to perfection!

    ReplyDelete