Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Lovely

Hello everyone! Good morning! Today i have  layout i want to share that i created last night. I enter this layout over at My Creative Sketches for their September sketch challenge (sketch below).

-Here's my layout-
Here's the sketch
Here are some of my close up details
the papers i used is from my little shoe box,then distress them,  the glittery pink paper is from my stash, the flowers are by martha stewart, i also added two brads from my minds eye. then for my journal i used my light green gel pen, it's kinda hard to see in the picture..
Here is the close up of the title using dear lizzy fox thickers by american crafts

Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!




3 comments:

  1. Such an adorable layout! Thanks for joining in the fun at My Creative Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet layout! Thank you for playing along with us at MCS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this layout, excellent work using the sketch..Thank you for joining the MyCreativeScrapbook sketch challenge

    ReplyDelete