Monday, August 14, 2017

Pretty/ Creative Scrappers DT Reveal

Hello scrappy friends
I am here today sharing my last page for Creative Scrappers August sketch 309. Sad to say that this is the last sketch I'll be creating for creative scrappers, Thank you so much Kristine for the opportunity, I love all your sketches.

-Here's my layout-

 I flipped the sketch in this one. I used Amy Tangerine "oh happy life" collection  and a cute photos of my daughter few years ago, she loves to pose for the camera.

-Here is the sketch-

-Here are some of my close up-


The cute owls is a clear sticker that I stick on a white cardstock and fussy cut and same thing in the flowers and sunglass. I also added a color gray heart that I tuck in behind the flower and some sticker hearts from the sticker book
to finish off my page I added red enamel dots and red ink for splatters

I hope you have time to play along with us! don't forget to join us on Instagram @creativescrappers and tag us, and also I would love you to follow me in my Instagram to see more of my work.

-Thank you for stopping by
Happy scrapping xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment