Thursday, May 25, 2017

Let's make today amazing

Hello scrappy friends
How are you? I have another layout sharing with you that I just finished, using a cut file from silhouette store and some of the simple stories papers and embellishments. I used photo of my daughter. I love how it turned out, I hope you like it too!

-Here's my layout-

-Here are some of my close up-
My title is from the patterned paper that I cut out, and I added some chipboard hearts from my stash
the flowers on top of the cut files flowers are from patterned paper also that I fussy cuts, the chipboard camera is from the me and my big ideas stickers, the black circle that have the words 'you make me happy is from Heidi Swapp stickers.
the words stickers are from simple stories sticker book.

That's it for now

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy scrapping, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment