Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Together

Hello scrappy friends
Here I am again sharing another layout I created last night inspired by the sketch challenge over at My Creative Sketches for their January challenge. I used old stash of papers from cottage living collection and a selfie photo of my mom in law, my daughter and I. I hope you like it!

-Here's my layout-

-Here is the sketch-


-Here are some of my close up-
I added chipboard stickers with words, my title and a small camera from me and my big ideas, I also added ampersand and chevron by the title and a swirly thing under the camera from Amy Tangerine thickers .
I fussy cut all the flowers, I love fussy cutting. and added a little bit of watercolors underneath the flowers and I also added Heidi Swapp coral color shine for splatters and lastly I added black sequins and enamel dots from basic grey.

That's it for now

Your comments are truly appreciated :)
Happy scrapping


1 comment: