Thursday, November 17, 2016

Cute girl

Hello scrappy friends
How are you today! Here I am sharing a layout i just created inspired by the sketch over at Lets Get Sketchy November week 1 sketch challenge. In this page i used cute girl collection by crate paper. I love this collection! And then I used butterflies cut file from silhouette store and added watercolors to the solid butterflies cut files. I also machine stitched on the strip of paper on the right side. In this page i used my daughter's photo with her doll. I hope you like it!

-Here's my layout-


-Here is the sketch-

 I also added some leaves cut files and added watercolors to it, and other butterflies cut files i only added paper on the back of the cut file. I also added some gold sewing thread that i tuck in behind the chipboard doll, the butterfly and behind the flowers on top of the photo, also added gold sequins, gold ink  and black ink for splatters.


That's it for now! Happy scrapping :)

Your comments are truly appreciated!


3 comments:

  1. me again! WOW---This is soft and beautiful -another G*R*E*A*T page! Thanks for joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a stunning page. I love the color, all the butterflies and the adorable photo. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete