Monday, September 5, 2016

So sweet smile

Hello scrappy friends
How are you! Today I have a new layout I want to share inspired by the sketch over at Creative Scrappers for their sketch #298. I used photo of my sweet daughter and a cut file from Silhouette store I also used MME on trend 2 collection, also added some gold sequins, gold tread, heidi swapp color shine to splatters, and I stitched around the cut file. I had so much fun creating this page, I hope you like it!

-Here's my layout-

-Here is the sketch-

-Here are some of my close up-




Thanks for stopping by!

Your comments are truly appreciated :)

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely details with the polka dot paper, ink spatters, and cut file! So glad you joined us at Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a soft and beautiful layout! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete