Friday, June 10, 2016

This is a great day

Hello scrappy friends
How are you? It's been a while that I have not make a layout. But this time I finally finished one, its not really my favorite one but i like it! A very simple page inspired by Creative Scrappers sketch challenge 295. I used Chickaniddy crafts paper collection using my daughter's photos. I hope you like it!

-Here's my layout-

-Here is the sketch-

-Here are some of my close up-
I also added a stitching around the pink paper and I outlined some of the paper and words die-cut with my black pen also added some yellow sewing thread, flair button from prima, yellow enamel dots from the paper studio, yellow sequins from my stash, the tags is from recollections and lastly I added splatters black color shine by Heidi Swapp.



That's it for now

Your comments are truly appreciated :)

6 comments:

  1. I think it's fabulous!! Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout !!! Thanks for participating with us at Creative Scrappers !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable layout! you did an excellent job with the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!! thanks for playing with us at CS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout using the sketch...pretty girl, pretty colors, pretty layout! So glad you joined us at Creative Scrappers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so, so pretty!!! thanks for playing along with creative scrappers!

    ReplyDelete