Friday, July 10, 2015

Hello/ 123 Get Scrappy DT Reveal

Hello scrappy friends
How are you today! I am a little bit late posting this page that I created for 123 Get Scrappy for July tic tac toe challenge. And I am sad to say that this our last challenge, life get so busy sometimes, I will miss this challenge. I also thanked Melina the owner of 123GS blog for having me in the team, I had so much fun! Anyway, for this challenge I used the first row: the word hello, sparkle(sequins &bling) and lots of yellow. I hope my layout inspire you and play along in our last challenge!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
-Here is the tic tac toe board-
 
-Here are some of my close up-
 
-Products used-
Cardstock: Colorbok
Patterned papers: American crafts
Bling: Recollections
Word stickers: Cosmo cricket
Chipboard sticker: Heidi Swapp
Flowers: prima
Mist: Heidi Swapp & Dylussions
Miscellaneous: stamps, sequins, molding paste, stencil
 
That's it for now
 
Thanks for stopping by! Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment