Wednesday, May 6, 2015

So lovely/ Scrap Our Stash DT Reveal

Hello scrappy friends
How are you! Today I have a new layout to share with you that I created for Scrap Our Stash new challenge for this month of May! In this challenge I used photo of my lovely daughter and then created this kind of vintagy look on my layout! I hope my page will inspire you and play along with us!
 
-Here's my layout-
In this challenge I used: E- Enamel dots, M- Molding paste & MME, B- buttons & brads, O- Overlay, S- Stamps, S- Stencils
 
-Here is the challenge-
 
-Here are some of my close up-
 
-Products used-
Patterned papers: MME
Buttons: Recollections
Brads: Basicgrey
Overlay: Colorbok
Enamel dots: Recollections
Distress ink: Tim holtz
Mist: Tattered angels (peppermint stick) & Heidi Swapp (black velvet)
Miscellaneous: Stencils, molding paste, sequins, doily, flowers, leaves & Stamps
 
That's it for now!
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!


 
 

1 comment: