Thursday, January 29, 2015

Tea time

Hello scrappy friends
How are you! Today I'm sharing my layout I just created inspired by the January sketch challenge over at My Creative Sketches (sketch below). I love this sketch perfect for my daughter's photo  having a cupcake and a tea. I hope you like!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
-Here is the sketch-
 
-Here are some of my close up-
I used this beautiful papers from colorbok memory craft by Tracy Porter, I also layered the papers behind my photo and distress the edges. the flowers I used is from my stash and some are my handmade, also I fussy cut some flowers with leaves from the same paper collection.
my title is from me and my big ideas alpha chips with glitters and recollections alpha stickers, the tag and pink scallop border are also from my stash and some other elements.
 
That's it for now
 
Thanks you for stopping by! Have a great day!
Your comments are truly appreciated
 

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the pink background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out beautiful. Thank you for joining us at MCS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page, I love you take on the sketch. Thank you for joining the My Creative Scrapbook sketch challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful layout! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW Stunning layout! Congrats on winning the Sketch Challenge at My Creative Sketches..

    ReplyDelete