Saturday, December 6, 2014

Shine/ Scrap Our Stash DT Reveal

Hello Scrappy friends
How's everyone, I hope you have a wonderful week! Today I'm sharing a layout I created for Scrap Our Stash for the stash challenge #21, the challenge is to create a layout inspire by the photo (below),and you must use something that sparkle from your stash. I created my layout inspired by the color and the circles on the photo inspiration and I used bling and sequins for sparkle. I hope you get inspired and play along with us!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
-Here is the photo inspiration-
 
-Here are some of my close up details-
 
-Products used-
Patterned papers: Heidi Swapp, DCWV, Studio calico
Cork stickers: Studio calico
Stencil: Heidi Swapp, Tim Holtz
Flowers: Prima
Ink: Heidi Swapp color shine
Distress ink: Tim Holtz
Miscellaneous: Bling, Sequins, doily, die-cuts & molding paste
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
 

 
 

1 comment: