Friday, August 15, 2014

Easter egg hunt/ Stuck?! Sketches DT Reveal

Hello Scrappy friends
How's everyone! I hope you have a wonderful week! TGIF! Today I'm sharing with you a new sketch reveal and a layout I created for Stuck? Sketches for the mid-month reveal Live right now on the blog. Come see and join us! I hope you get inspired!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
Here is the sketch
 
Our sponsor this month are:
http://www.paperissues.com/
http://www.shopscrapmuch.ca/
 
 
Here are some of my close up
 
Products used:
Patterned paper: Heidi Swapp
Epoxy stickers: Me & My big ideas
Enamel dots: MME
Alphas: AC Thickers
Letter stickers: Recollections
Numbers stickers: Teresa Collins
Miscellaneous: Flowers, butterflies
 
Oh, and also we are celebrating our upcoming 1st anniversary in Stuck? Sketches this coming September 1st be prefer, lots of prizes and fun!
 
 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful scrappy weekend!
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty and vibrant page, love your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete