Saturday, August 19, 2017

Fine little day

Hello scrappy friends
how are you today? I'm here sharing another page that I just created inspired by the sketch over at Stuck?!Sketches August 15th sketch challenge, I love this sketch. In this page I used Dear lizzy lovely day collection and a cute photos of my daughter. I hope you like it!

-Here's my layout-

-Here is the fabulous sketch-


-Here are some of my close up-
I fussy cut all the layered black and white flowers and add pop dots behind them to add some dimension and I also added some flower stickers from the sticker sheet also added some chipboard small hearts, added a tag and a sticker label that I put my date.
for my title I fussy cut the words from the 3x3 cut out pad, I also added sticker words in the bottom of the right photo. I think that's all, easy and simple!

Thank you for stopping by!
Happy scrapping
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Joefil, love the fussy cut black and white flowers! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful page and girl! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining Stuck?! Sketches! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout. Loving all those flowers. Thank you for joining us at Stuck Sketches.

    ReplyDelete