Saturday, July 16, 2016

Happiness

Hello scrappy friends
How are you! Today I finished this page that have been in my table for couple of days and can't decide what i'm gonna do. So, I finally did it today and i'm happy with the result. I decided to use the cut file as a stencil, using different color of distress ink and I also used on trend 2 paper collection. This page was inspired by the sketch over at Creative Scrappers July sketch #296. I hope you like it as much as I do :)

-Here's my layout-


-Here is the sketch-

-Here are some of my close up-
Here is the list of the distress ink, I used cracked pistachio, barn door, peacock feathers, victorian velvet, worn lisptick, pine needle, spun sugar and antique linen. I also added gold sewing thread, black color shine and some sequins from my stash. The title I used is from the same collection and its a journaling card that I fussy cut and also some of the flowers, I love fussy cutting.


That's it for now

Your comments are truly appreciated!




3 comments:

  1. Love your idea, using the cut file as a stencil! Such a gorgeous layout! Thanks for playing along with as at Creative Scrappers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it !! All of it ;)) thanks for playing with us !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great colors and stencilling! Amazing! Thanks for playing with us at Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete