Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Silly smile

Hello scrappy friends
How are you? Here I am sharing another page I just created Inspired by the beautiful sketch by Laura Whitaker at Stuck?!Sketches for their June 1st sketch challenge. I had so much fun creating this page even though the first background I made was not the one I love, so I decided to just cut off the big circle stitching from the other background and put it in this background I'm happy with. this background is by Pinkpaislee color wash collection and Echo park here & now collection papers & stickers embellishments. I hope you like it!

-Here's my layout-

-Here is the sketch-

-Here are some of my close up-



That's it for now

Your comments are truly appreciated :)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous job, I love it all as always! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, love the colours you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I L-O-V-E this layout! The colors are absolutely fantastic! And the layering - WOW! And the stitched circles?! AMAZING! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful as always and love the stitching. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete