Sunday, May 15, 2016

Adore you

Hello scrappy friends
How are you? Today I have a layout to share with you that I created inspired by the May 1st sketch challenge over at Stuck?!Sketches, another beautiful sketch provided by Laura. Love it! I used this photos of my daughter two years ago when we we're eating lunch at a thai restaurant here in town and she loves this wood elephant display. In this page I used happy place collection by Kim  Watson and also added some mixed media in the background. I hope you like it!

-Here's my layout-

-Here is the sketch-

-Here are some of my close up-



That's it for now

Your comments are truly appreciated :)

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page!! LOVE the slanted lines and stitching!! The colors and embellishments are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gold title is perfect with the colors of the layout! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so so SO sweet! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page, love the mixed media work! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! I really love the colours and your watercolour background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete