Saturday, August 15, 2015

Pretty as a princess/ Stuck?!Sketches DT Reveal

Hello scrappy friends
How are you! Today we have a new and  beautiful sketch brought to you by our own Laura Whitaker  for Stuck?!Sketches August 15th sketch challenge, and here is my layout that i created inspired by her beautiful sketch, I always love her sketch!. In this page i used My Creative sketches July main kit. And I Hope you like my take on it and get inspired and come play along with us! 

-Here is my layout-

-Here is the sketch-

-Here are our sponsor-




-Here are some of my close up-

That's it for now

Thank you for stopping by! Have wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. Stunning take on the sketch and I love the background details!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura! I always love your sketches :)

      Delete
  2. This is a beautiful LO! I love, love, love your ombre stenciling! Pinned this one to remind myself to try that! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete