Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Capture life/ Stuck?!Sketches DT Reveal

Hello scrappy friends
How are you today, I hope you had a wonderful day! Here in vegas is very hot especially July is here, Anyway, today I'm sharing my layout that i created for the new sketch over at Stuck?!Sketches for this month, another beautiful sketch created by Laura for you to enjoy! I hope my layout wil inspire you and play along with us!

-Here's my layout-

-Here is the beautiful sketch-

-Here are our fabulous sponsor-



-Here are some of my close up-

-Products used-
Patterned papers: Echo park (capture life collection)
Background paper: Pinkpaislee (color wash collection)
Word stickers: Simple stories (I Am collection)
Alpha stickers: American crafts & Echo park
Frames: Echo park
Enamel dots: Teresa Collins
Mist: Heidi Swapp (teal color shine)
Flowers: Prima
Miscellaneous: Thread, washi tape, rub-ons

That's it for now

Thanks for stopping by! Have a good day!

3 comments:

  1. Ever so pretty, Joefil! Love this palette to bits and pieces, and your stitched circles are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jinny for your sweet comment :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful layout, love the background, layers and hand stitching! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete