Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Remember this

Hello Scrappy friends
How's everyone this holiday season! Today I have another layout to share with you that I created, inspired by the sketch over at C'est Magnifique kits (sketch below). I hope you like it!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
-Here's the sketch-
-Here are some of my close up details-
I used prima paper for my background, the papers that I layered behind the photo some are also from prima, I added gesso to the background and molding paste with stencils and Heidi Swapp color shine ink spray, I sprayed the ink with stencil for some added texture and splatters. then for my title I used the vintage metal from making memories.
my flowers are from prima and the others are from my stash, I also added some sequins, pink pearl bling and cheese cloth and some true colors shimmer on the flowers and I also added gesso on the flowers for a shabby look, then I used a stencil and a ranger pearlescent acrylic medium in lettuce for the leaves.
 
That's it for now
 
Thanks for stopping by! Happy New Year!
Your comments are truly appreciated
 

1 comment:

  1. Stunning layout! It is so fun to see a colorful pink page. I love the flowers and the pop of bright green. Thanks for joining the C'est Magnifique December Sketch Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete