Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fall memories/ Stuck?!sketches DT Reveal

Hello Scrappy friends
How are you today! Seems like yesterday, I can't believe its October now, time flies! Anyway, we have a new sketch challenge live right now over at Stuck?!Sketches for this month first sketch! I created this layout inspired by Laura's sketch below and a color palette by Color me Scrappy fall color. So, I created this fall layout using this photo of my daughter and I. I hope you get inspired and play along with us!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
Here is the sketch
 
Here is the color palette
 
Our Sponsor for this challenge are: 7Dots Studio and Scrapmatts
 
Here are some of my close up details
 
Products used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned papers: Me & My Big Ideas
Flowers: Prima
Alphas: American Crafts
Word Sticker: K&Company "chalk it"
Wood veneers: Recollections
Sequins: Doodlebug
Miscellaneous: watercolors, leaves, stamps, strings
 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: